Weekly Recap 06.12.2015

Ladies and Gentlemen,
As its Sunday, I couldn’t think of a nicer way to end the week than with a little weekly review, going from day to day. It’s easy to write, and hopefully just as easy to read (and maybe if I’m careful, you won’t all realise that this is a cop out).
Monday
Monday was the day that I, for some strange reason, I came up with this idea. I must admit, I had done next to nothing all day, and came up with this idea just before midnight, which is why I don’t really have anything else to add to this day. This is what happens when you don’t know what you’re doing with your life…
Tuesday
Tuesday was definitely a busier day.
Not only was I up until 3am editing photos (Pinterest portfolio is here), I also had to be up at 9am, ready to film a promotional Christmas video for a college.
For most people, this would sound like hell, but it has definitely been one of the most amazing and surreal filming experiences I have ever had.
Wednesday
The filming continued on Wednesday, and was accompanied by editing.
By the time I had gotten home, my coffee buzz had vanished, and I just completely crashed out whilst watching I’m a Celebrity and The Apprentice.
Thursday
Like Monday, I didn’t really do much on Thursday. In fact, I largely just slept all day. I felt completely drained and exhausted, and when I did finally wake up, I planned out a couple of blog posts, wrote a little bit of a book and did some arty bits and bobs.
Friday
It’s safe to say that Friday did not go as expected. I spent a large amount of the day at the doctors and making phone calls, and then all I did was the crafts post. I feel like as these days go on, I’m just revealing how dull and miserable my life is. On the plus side, Sharon Bolton replied to my tweet about my review of her book. I literally screamed in excitement, and it definitely made an unbearable day a lot better.
Also, my mum has banned me from adding things to the shopping list...I can't see why though...
Saturday
Saturday was largely used for sleeping, and trying to make myself look decent ready for seeing my boyfriend tomorrow. I think it’s been just under a month since we’re seen each other, which means that I did have a battle with leg hair and awful skin today. I also opted to paint my nails, which is always a horrible difficult job when your dog always jumps at you. My nails are in fact now textured with dog hair. Luckily, a glitter overcoat completely hides that!
Also, I opened my advent calendar (yes, it is Dan and Phil) and can anyone work out what the hell the chocolate is meant to be? Is it like a festive stick man?
Sunday
I’m writing this at the early hours of Sunday morning. Today, I will be travelling up to Birmingham, and have no idea if where I’m staying will have wifi. As a result, all I can tell you about today is that I’ll spend a lot of time in a car with my mum and sister, and then I will be meeting up with my wonderful boyfriend and going to the German market there.
Posts about that will be up on Monday and Tuesday.

I hope each and every one of you have a fantastic week,
Heather.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bat Out Of Hell: The Musical Review

Sexy Beast Review

'The Band' Musical Review