2016 Goals

I cannot believe that, with the exception of a couple of hiccups, I was able to actually complete my extended version of blogmas! I’m feeling very proud!
For the last post of this year, I thought I would share with you all my New Year’s Resolutions.
That’s right, it’s plural.
In fact, it’s a whole list; but, when you’re a shitty person like me, there are a lot of improvements to be made.
2016
Blog More
Find a job/Apprenticeship I Enjoy
YouTube
Make More Films
Take More Photos
Write Some Books
Edit Books More
Create a Choice Book With Luke
Open my Clay Shop
See People More
Focus More On Me
Actually Write In Calendar/Diary
Cook More
There’s my list! I would ask if there’s anything I could add to it, but I think that’s plenty.
Let me know in the comments though if you have any resolutions this year.
Heck, let me know anything in the comments, otherwise I get lonely!

Other than that, I hope you all have a Happy New Year, and I will speak again when I remember I actually have this blog! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bat Out Of Hell: The Musical Review

'The Band' Musical Review

Sexy Beast Review