Craft - Harry Potter Monopoly

CRAFT FRIDAY! CRAFT FRIDAY! CRAFT FRIDAY!
Hey Guys,
Today’s post has gone up a little later than usual, all because the thing I made is for my sisters birthday present. Her birthday is today, and although I know she doesn’t read this, I didn’t want to risk ruining the surprise.
Now she’s received it, I can finally say what I made her; Harry Potter Monopoly.
I didn’t trust my Photoshop skills or intelligence enough to make up my own board design or cards, so I did cheat and use a download I found online.

Here’s is the link to that:






Also, I did make up my own playing counters of a wand, sorting hat, snitch and broom. 
These aren't as good as the things I'm making know, but these were the first ever thing I had made of polymer clay, so I'm pretty proud.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bat Out Of Hell: The Musical Review

'The Band' Musical Review

Sexy Beast Review