Christmas and Luke

Hello all,
I'm sure that, just like me, you have all been induced into a food hangover today, which can only mean one thing - you had a great Christmas. 
This year, I was so spoiled, and have been treated to lots of books, chocolate and other bits I truly adore! I am a very happy and grateful bunny!
Today, I will definitely spending the day recovering and reading, as well as celebrate my 2 and a half years with Luke. 
Although it's tiring and difficult at times, we've managed to put up with each other for this long, and, without getting soppy, I couldn't have anyone better in my life. 
To celebrate, here are a couple of photos I have of us on my phone:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bat Out Of Hell: The Musical Review

'The Band' Musical Review

Sexy Beast Review